Monday, April 7, 2014

Box of colors

Looking at an empty box of crayola crayons laying on the living room floor. You owould see scrapes of sharpened crayons ranging from yeloow black grey and crazy colors of magenta or orange reds. How many times do you sit back and think which color represents your life. The only ones that arent uses that often would have to be3 the white crayon it never sees the pages it always stays sharp and in the box becasue who really wants to use that ciolor on a white sheet of paper. Then sometime reality comes back and hits you and you start to overestimate little stuff like what color you would be and thenyou start to think way to into it and really think am i really this color or am i just out here being a color. If i was going to take a jump out of my body and impose myself int a color i would probably be a split of orange and red. To start off why is the first question i am asked when i look at my life  and how to adjust to be a crayon who cares what color and why but that was alwasy my facvorite crayon it was the one that i sprang to that one that no one could live with out and i held it for myself when me and my brother were coloring, Its a mixture and that explains my life perfectly im a mixture of orange when y ou go out nothing combines with me nothing but one color nothing but you can combine with me nobody rhymes whi me and there is nothing out there that changes the way im spelled doesnt matter how much you try to change me or how hard you work at making me do something or coexisting with someone else i cant do it im just out on my own and orange is the way im going to live I live on the horizon and im always on my move. WHen you bring red into my life i become a little more passionate you can see the hurt out of me, the red is like key it keeps me bottled up when the red comies to me its like all the feeling all the hyurt and darkness is locked down in the basement. ALl my frights and all my nastyness is locked downt here in the basement and when red comes into my life the door is unlocked and everything is able to flow out of me like its a bursting like my body is flooded with emotions and filled with passion like i said. So red means passion red can be everything from a sun to time when we went back and you had no idea that i even exsisted. How we use to fight and how i use to call back and tried everything to keep you for myself now when i look back at the times i can see the hatred and the fire that we shared for someny thing si know i never cheated well maybe once twice but who really cares its the hatred ad red in the life for me. Its the pain its the struggles that i alsways wanted to cgo through with you because you know that when i was an orange i was just out on my own and then you saw me out on my own but you werent scared you knew that my life was alwasys lost and my sight was alwasy blurry but i wanted to be by myself

1 comment:

  1. Expanding on your color in such a vivid descriptive way was a refreshing read.

    Sometimes the best crayons in the box are the half used dull ones which have been used the most to color the vivid picture of our life.

    ReplyDelete