Monday, April 7, 2014

I hope its not to late

Thus is for all my enemies that see me make it big. Its for all those all folks that never understand what I'm doing with my life. This is for this for the dues that I've been paying my entire life. This is for those hater folks when they saw I made it for myself and when I went sober you bounced out on me. This is for the dude rolling up to the crib at midnight saying he needs someone to take Carr of him and I told him no problem your the reason I'm staying sober I've never had my palms read but you know when you hold up what do you see why do you want me to out on the streets starving out my stomach why do I need you if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be in the spot that I'm in and I'm gone want yo understand who I am take a look at my past when the only sober.moments in my life revolved around being floating on cloud nine you see me make that guap right now you know how I do it no no no u wouldn't trade it for the world because I'm so happy that in my life I could call you my girl when I go out and buy a new car or when I look at that car garage how can I see anything else but you in that hoodie of mine because the temperature changed in a dime and you only had on a t shirt and skirt and I was in my red T-shirt that you pick out for me we had just watched friends with benefits and knew I wanted something else from you we sat out in the rain on top of the garage arm in arm with the warm spring rain falling down you made me warm you made it perfect and that's when I fell in love with you and the moment I told you I love you I meant and I always will love cause I wouldn't trade it for the world I thought I could find love in something else I thought love would come from drugs or possecessions but nothing could replace the feeling that you gave me I've tried it all everyone and nothing compares to the moments that we use to spend just hanging out on the basketball court staring up at the skt waiting for a shooting star I haven't seen any shooting stars since the night we broke it off its like he is punishing Me and you for not being together it was the sparks that always flew b/w us and now your gone and how do I get you back how can u make it right with me I've changed and I hope its not to late I hope its not to late

No comments:

Post a Comment