Monday, January 27, 2014

Jung Tyopology

In my test i scored an ISTP rating of I 11%, S 12% T 24% P 53% looking at these results form the test I would mostly agree with what it said. The generalized idea of someone being a loner or somebody who does there best thinking or their best work outside of the classroom or on the own. Which I would agree with for self just yesterday i needed to think and i took off and rode my motorcycle for 3 hours so i could be by myself without any one or music playing in the background.
Now in the writing subject it says that I may offend readers by my blunt way of putting things and I totally agree when i write or even in life I'm about getting the task done I'm about bringing it to you rather than worrying how you will feel about it after you read it. Now this may stem from the fact that am a do it now think about it later type of personality as well. I also enjoying writing smaller pieces than long papers i think throughout the years and the year if I wrote shorter pieces possibly everyday i could put together a long paper with it.
I enjoy this test and I really want to take the full version I believe this is an amazing test and would love to see what the full version offers me more about what kind of writer i may become or how I can excel as a writer in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment