Friday, January 24, 2014

Logs of Lincoln

Lincoln log or is it the log that Lincoln sat sat on when he was a we little baby. Now that is a question on a few can answer or can we all answer that. lets think back to at time when when Lincoln would have been sitting down. Is there an image in your head yet or are you still trying to picture who Lincoln really was. No i'm not talking about the car even though that would be quite humorous to see a Lincoln car centered on a log. NO im talking about the sixteenth maybe the fifteenth president of the united states i never was good at history in school often makes me cringe and my brain to hurt. No i have the vision of Abraham Lincoln sitting down in his living room not on a nice cozy sofa like some of us have with leather or suede as the chair but his chair would have been made out of wood or a an old log that where i got Lincolns Log he would have chopped down a tree or hired somebody to chop down a tree seeing as he was the president probably didn't have a whole lot of time to be chopping down trees and all seeing as the civil war was breaking out at this point and ending slavery and all probably was a pretty busy man unlike myself unlike most of the people in this world, some might even say unlike out current president  who just sits around and make up new law an new things that challenge us to be something we aren't challenge us to walk around and rack our brain and wanting to take up a log and bust um over the head. See this life is a bed a roses haunting me and wanting me to watch me bleed in agony. Why is that line so engraved in my head its like i run i sprint away from what has been locked up  in my mind but yet that line it just always comes back in some way some creepy way its scares me and it s just tears me up i cant leave you being its the only thing that keeps me wanting more and more its the one true desire i have in my life unlike Mr Lincoln who was trying to get equal rights for the black man all im trying to do is get equal barium in my own mind in the waves that bounce from the corners of my head to the other side its like a gun just went off boom and the bullets is bouncing around tearing things apart not finding an ending place but the parts that are important are cover by a bullet proof best they have things on op of them that dont care who enter or what objects take a hold its all about the past aits all about memories that ive shared back in my youth Ill never forget the times when i was growing up i would take Lincoln logs and destroy my bother with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment