Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Just my Attempt to Get to YOU

Sitting In a Eroding Cave Just Waiting for a Collapse 


Ash Tray filling up with sorrows
Pockets begin to Jingle
Voices begin to fade away
Start squinting twist from side to side
LYING with her to just fill the Void

Tell me now where was my fault
In loving you with all my whole heart
Words are behinds a lock a key
And you are the only one who holds the key.
Lips are beginning to dry out they cant STAY close forever

So please tell me now where was my fault
I never told you that I would force you.
Feels like the door just slammed on me
It begins to bleed and you give me salt
Still STANDING here waiting for you to call

Be more like the man I was made to be
Legs starts to get small tremble in them
Thoughts enter my minds like if its Real?
Pain courses through the cuts you open
Frostbite will overtake me before I go AWAY

Another one down, starting to overflow now
Its almost time to roll away this stone
Im tired of living on that island
Always told me I would find you here again
Just trying to fill this HOLE.



No comments:

Post a Comment