Friday, February 7, 2014

Statement Response

 Personal Credo #1

As I grew up I've been taught many many lessons by my parents my grandparents, and even my coaches some ranging from always untie you shoes before you put them on, or always give them your best effort and they wont be able to say anything about it, but some of the greatest advice I've even been told comes from my Grandpa and his favorite quote for me and my older cousins," Boys just use some Common Sense." It has always stuck with me and I believe that simple quote is what structures my life today. Some people like to pull out a calender and put everything down that they have to do and make sure that the plans are laid out in a nice neat order so they never miss a thing. Now me I believe the best way to live your life Is Never plan anything out, Wing it, Make it up as you go. Its brings you one less stress not having to worrying about what you have planned for the day, or where you have to go. It also fits directly into the lifestyle of todays day in age where things change regularly and there is no rhyme or reason to them. Planning is something that just consumes your day with ignorance.

Response

I chose to read the Be Cool to the Pizza Dude, and I loved it, it kind of hit home for me not that I was a pizza dilevery guy oranything but just the things she tied into the piece of work. Starting off with letting him cut her off in traffic now i dont agree with her here but she does make a point, I dont care who cuts me off in traffic if its the Pizza Guy or a Priest they are going to hear a piece of my mind but in the same aspect i do it all the time to people so i have no right to get upset. Now what I see as a flaw with Sarah's piece is I know pizza dudes and they complain all the time about how far peoples house are and that they always get big tips from them but hey there gas is free they can do a delivery and just swing by the house or go to the store for a few mins and its not out of there way or using up any gas they just write if off and get paid for in the next week. I always tip big because yes i could of drove the 5 minutes to the store but hey why not have him or her bring the pizza to me. I think that disagreement with someones credo is completely fine, we are going to have differences and we are going to struggle with how someone looks at life it is because we grew up in different parts of the country or if it is because we had a different home life everythign can factor in but its the people that you agree with that become your friends it not like im going to go out and kill the people i disagree with or anything i just dont believe what they believe and thats fine it just wasnt in my plan, well lets face it i never plan anything its all just a freewrite. 

No comments:

Post a Comment