Monday, February 3, 2014

Travel

So today we tried out a thing called mind mapping and i was chossing to discuss my plans on travel. Now as a young boy i have always wanted to travel it seemed like everyone in my family and everyone around me was content with just stay ing in the same little town and doing the same thing they have done for years without any changes to it even if the hated what they did. Know i believed this was because they are scared of cahnge now me im going to through a crazy curve ball at you. I want to travel i am starting out my traveling goals with moving to indonesia for  the month of JULY and seeing how that changes my life for the better or maybe even for the worse we will never know until i get there. Then my next goal is Im trying to get a few investor to back me so I can travel to Hawaii hopefully before the end of the year and start a Sport Camp in Waimea. Now i know this may seem crazy for a college kids but i have crunched the number i have planned it out to the T and would be in the black within 5 years at a or if i did the bare minimum i would be in the black by 10 years not that long for what i am asking for. Me and my partner have already for the land we would like to start on it is a beautiful 3 acre plot of land with a nice size house that would double as a child care facuitly as well as a place for the management to live at. We are looking to have start up cost are roughly 500000 dollars. Some may be looking at this and saying your crazy, but this is my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment