Monday, February 10, 2014

What in the World

The life of one toy is a hecktic and abused one. You get played with hard i mean very hard for months on  months and then all of a sudden you just get thrown to the way side to never be remembered aagain. This is a story of a very small unimportant toy and her journey to the top of the toy list.
It was a  cold winter day sometime back in the early 2014's and Kelly owned me and thought that i was the da bomb, we use to spend endless nights just staying up and looking at one another trying to find something to do to keep us both awake. She would take me everywhere i would be in here back pocket on every trip to the grocericy store and everytime she went out i was there with her. It was an amazing lfe we were like two peas in a pod. But it wasnt long until Kelly realized that i wasnt going to offer here everything under the sun that most toys could give her. I was lame the only color i had was pink and it wasnt a very good paint job it was cheap and i was starting to fade from the spots she would rub me coming in and out of her back pocket. I had a clear tube that when she bought me was like crystals you could see through i even prided myself on being able to show a rainbow if light went through my tube. Now the best perk about me was I had a compartment that seemed to have beans or rice or something in it. Now Kelly was little bit a strange one and she would just sit there and stare at the ball on top of the tube and shake me and listen to the rice or beans bounce back and forth she didnt know how to react or what to do when the noise just kept going on and on, Why she ever threw me out i dont know why. the last glances i got of Kelly where from the drivers side window of her reaching her hands out toward me trying to grab over the center console but it was to late i was flying out the window at what seemed to be astronomical speeds must have been 90 or even more all i know is those bean were going a crazy it was being bounced around harder and faster then Kelly had come close to doing. I smacked the ground and just starting rolling i Didnt know what i was going to do know i had nothing to live for my best friend had done nothing but let me just run out of that window she didnt try once to save me from the fate that about to ensue. You know the more i think about it Kelly had been in Passenger seat and i came out the Driver sides.

No comments:

Post a Comment