Sunday, February 9, 2014

Living on the Fly

You know I'm gonna have a good day and all I wanna do is get by today ain't nobody try today its like I'm caught in a song that will never end its kinda like when I was out there doing my own things and nobody was on my back the weight of the world was light and all k could do was complain about how bad my back was about to here I wish it got easier people I wish I could you that its all going to be a bed a roses but it isn't its a difficult road out there and we all just got on ice skate hoping that its going to a glide now do I know exactly what's happening in NY life no I honestly do not have a clue but I know when it all said and done I want to be out there and live I'm like most off you I'm afraid of change I'm afraid that the life I live is just fake and like a parents I don't want yo be stuck here. I'm honest I've always wanted to travel and I think the beat laid out plans for your life is going to no plan just let it take it where ever it leads you. So here's is my words of wisdom the the unwise. Life is short it is full of ups and down full of struggles its going yo through s curve ball at you when ever it can so be prepare be ready for your plans to change be content with not knowing what tomorrow may be because you don't know even the best plans are ruined by something like a slower driver or even the outfit you picked to go out in. I'm not the smartest person in this world and I will never claim to be but what I do know is that I'm happy finally once in realized that I'll never know there is no point in trying to figure it out just live it on the fly

No comments:

Post a Comment