Monday, February 10, 2014

Squirtles Crayon

What does it mean to be broken? How to you mend yourself once you have become broken down? Why does the bottom half always get thrown out and the top half sticks around? Or how do you make the best of being broken down into something people don't want anymore. All these are the questions I think about when I glanced at the box of crayons and realize there is more than one broken blue crayon. How to start this and make it not sound like someone is tempting me to go out on a limb and show out my emotions. Are we here to show each other we are meant to be or are we here just wanting to try and fix one another. Where is the crayon doctor at with her tape and glue putting together the bottoms and the tops of old crayons. Or is the fate of Mr. Blue to the knew Crayola crayon make that melts down the crayons and make the rainbow owns. You see Im trying to get a hold of Doc McStuffions to bring her toolbox of toy fixing things down she has always been there for the stuffed animals so why couldn't she fix my blue crayon, its just as broken down it still shows the same emotions as the animals do and it cares for me and lets me explain my situation just in kinda a different way. Or how would she do because Ive gave it shot i have tried to fix my crayon Ive even used the hot glue gun trying to mend the break and filling up all the holes but it doesn't last it is just a temporary fix it doesn't really fix the problem i can go about this day by day and for a while it will work and i can still make a few pictures still color a few things see the sunshine and feel good but it breaks and then im left with two pieces again and im back in the same boat so how do i find a more permanent fix if the Doc is not available how do i make it own my own the way it should be. The bottom half is still the same the length as it was when we started should i just let it go and when the top half is down just sharpen it and be on with my day. Or do i just throw it out it is my past the bottom half is from a story that was long ago Ive been trying to mend it back to the present Ive been trying to make it more than what it really is now a days and all it is doing is holding me back and ending what i really could have been and the most beautiful thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment